|Budget Ordinance Amendment 1st Reading - Finance: Consider Budget Ordinance Amendment 41, amending the FY 2020-21 Budget for municipal purposes respecting the General Fund, General Capital Fund, Information Technology Fund, Internal Service Capital Fund, Fleet Fund, and Fleet Capital Fund to adjust transfers between Operating and Capital Funds related to prior Budget Amendments and appropriate additional funding for the Capital Improvement Project 92676 General Fund Vehicle Replacement FY 2020-21.
- Amend the FY 2020-21 General Fund Operating Budget by decreasing the Transfer to General Fund Capital by $26,750, from $15,516,368 to $15,489,618 and increasing the Transfer to Internal Service Capital from $0 to $26,750.
- Amend the FY 2020-21 Information Technology Operating Budget by decreasing the Transfer to General Capital by $1,750, from $1,750 to $0 and increase the Transfer to Information Technology Capital by $1,750.
- Amend the FY 2020-21 Fleet Operating Budget by decreasing the Transfer from General Fund by $2,986,851 and amend the Fleet Capital Fund by increasing the Transfer from General Fund by $3,156,851, from $1,755,000 to $4,911,851. The funding is proceeds from tax notes to be used for vehicle purchases in FY 2020-21.
- Amend Capital Improvement Project (CIP) 92676, General Fund Vehicle Replacement FY 2020-21, by increasing the appropriation by $170,000, from $1,755,000 to $1,925,000 and amend the funding of the project to $1,719,243 FY 2021 General Fund Cash and $205,757 FY 2018 Tax Notes.
- Amend the FY 2020-21 General Fund Operating Budget by increasing the Transfer to Fleet CIP by $170,000 from $4,381,851 to $4,551,851 for a portion of the General Fund vehicles approved in the FY 2020-21 Capital Budget in CIP 92676, General Fund Vehicle Replacement FY 2020-21. The funding is proceeds from unallocated FY 2018 Tax Notes.