Back to Calendar
Regular City Council Meeting
Resolution - Public Transit Services:
Consider a resolution authorizing the Mayor to execute a Consultant Contract for Transit Services between the City of Lubbock and the Lubbock Metropolitan Planning Organization (LMPO), to provide transit services related to LMPO's Unified Planning Work Program for FY 2021-22.
This contract for $53,700 is for services to be provided by Citibus for LMPO. Citibus will produce new reports based on the collection of new data or update existing reports to satisfy “maintenance of eligibility” standards, as required by federal agencies.
Named reports include but are not limited to:
• Technical Study Report;
• National Transit Database reporting and related data collection and analysis;
• Grant application preparation;
• Federal Financial Status report;
• Federal Milestone Status reports;
• Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program preparation and reports; and
• Safety and Security Plan update.
The contract, if approved, would be effective from October 1, 2021, through September 30, 2022.
The contract amount of $53,700 has been included in the FY 2022 Citibus budget.
Bill Howerton, Deputy City Manager
Chris Mandrell, General Manager of Citibus
Resolution - LMPO-Citibus Consultant Contract
Contract - LMPO-Citibus Consultant Contract
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2023 Destiny Software Inc.
All Rights Reserved.